Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Blue and other fine treasures

Had an eventful week.  Started out in Albuquerque with Matt.  Needed to get the AC on the car fixed.  Ended up buying a new car, haha.  It's awesome!  A brand new Nissan Rogue in Indigo Blue.  Her name is Baby Blue.  Even though it was a super fast trip, Matt and I had a great time.  I'm not sure if someone spiked our ice tea at lunch, but Matt and I laughed so hard on the trip back home (4 1/2 hours).  We were crying with laughter.  Things have been a bit high stress lately, which always puts a strain on relationships with those who are closest to us.  It's good to have a break once in a while.  Reminds us of what is really important and what treasures we have in life with those we love and those who love us.
Then it was back to work on Wednesday.  The girls at the office are learning a new computer system.  I don't have to learn it as my last day is next Friday.  So I managed to get everything caught up.  All those jobs that get pushed to the wayside when you have lots of other things to do.  It's so refreshing and stress relieving when you get those things finished!
Even though it was a short week for me I am still ready for the weekend.  I need to get to packing and garage sale organizing.  Not at all my fave things to do, but definitely needed!  I'll do some blogging I'm sure (will need some procrastinating projects, haha).  I went to Sephora and the Body Shop in Albuquerque, so I will share some of my goodies!
Thanks for reading!
Grateful for all my blessings,
Gabby xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment