Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ahh, I feel like I haven't talked to you guys in forever!  Sorry it's been about a week since I last posted.  Would love to say that there has been so much going on that I have been to busy to write, but it is actually quite the opposite.  There really hasn't been much to write about, haha. 
It was my last day of work yesterday.  Pretty uneventful, but it was really weird cleaning my desk off.  Not really any good byes though as I am going in on Monday to sell some of my scrubs and pick up my paycheck.  And then Miss Lucy is having a going away party for me next Saturday.  So no sad moments, not yet.  I am the worst at the good bye thing too.  I get sad which makes me feel uncomfortable.  It's really weird.  I'm so much better at the cheerful stuff in life, haha.
Had a great time over at one of my friend's houses last night with all her cute kiddlets.  Just sat around and talked and talked, something I love to do and am officially licensed to do due to my name, haha.  Love doing that, just sitting around and talking and catching up with friends!  Her oldest daughter even made me a wallet out of duct tape!  It is so cool!  She is super creative!  My friend also hosted a Parent/Community Involvement Fair this morning at the high school.  I went even though I don't have any kids, I was there for support.  It was really great though.  I got lots of free pens, haha.
Milo gets fixed on Monday, poor little booger.  Hope this calms him down a bit, ha!!!  He's crazy, but he really is a sweetie.  Love having both of my animal children, they are the best (and don't look at you like you are crazy when you talk to them, well not too much at least).
So now I am absolutely rambling.  Oh, I did want to say to everyone, thanks so much for reading my blog!  I get so excited when the counter of how many readers I have goes up :)  And glad to see that some of the advice I have been giving has been helping!  That makes me feel great!
Love you guys!
Thanks for reading (again)
Lots of rambling (it's ok, I'm licensed),
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment