Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quick Update

I am WAY over due for a new blog post.  There has been so much happening that I really haven't had any time!  Matt and I have been getting ready for our garage sale this saturday: 7:30am if anyone is in the area :)  We are doing a full clean out to get ready to move and thought we would see if we could make a buck on some of our old stuff, haha.  I am a bit nervous for the sale as I heard that people around here steal from them!  How crazy is that?? Stealing from a garage sale?  But I am going to have help so that is good.
Matt's hiring process is taking a lot longer than expected and it is pushing our moving date back.  What this means for me and school, I might have to change my start date to January instead of September.  Not really a huge deal other than the fact I REALLY want to get started!  But at least this way Matt and I don't have to live in different places from each other.
Anyway, I know that is really short, but I really need to get back to pricing for the GS.
Hope all is well with everyone!
Thanks for reading!
Gabby xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Gabby; and hope the GS goes good. Yes, waiting is tough, but maybe next semester will work out OK??? B&B

    ReplyDelete