Monday, August 8, 2011

Milo Minus His Bits

I have decided that I am going to be the worst mother ever!  I took my youngest son (Milo, my cat) into the vet today to get neautered.  Ugh, I was a wreck.  I didn't cry in the office, thank the Lord!, but I did get a bit teary eyed when I left him all by his little self.  Poor boogie!  Of course, everything was totally fine, as I expected, but it was just the hard part of leaving him.  Oh goodness, I am hopeless when it comes to animals, especially my two boys!
Anyway, Milo is doing very well.  He is currently searching the house for any traces of food as he has not been allowed to eat since last night.  I can only give him a little bit at a time as he is still drugged.  Not that you would be able to tell as he is pretty active, he just has red rings around his eyes, like he has had a heavy night of drinking, haha. 
Tucker (older brother, our black lab) was very excited to see Milo when we got home just a little while ago.  He missed his bro. 
Now you all know my secret, I am a complete weirdo when it comes to my babies, yes, my babies! Haha!  They are my little love bugs and they take care of me just as much as I spoil them.
Well, just wanted to let you all know that Milo bear is doing just fine, currently chasing a piece of dryer lint around the wood floors in the hallway, that's my boy. :)
Much love from me and my boys (minus just a little bit from Milo, haha),
Thanks so much for reading!
Gabby xoxoxo

1 comment: